• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Del Rosa hotshots Thank Socal Naxja!!

91blackbox

NAXJA Forum User
i received this email from rob at del rosa hot shot about our donation from the toy run at cleghorn and figured i would share with the masses.

Steve

Good afternoon I just wanted to touch bases with you to say thanks. We had a huge success over 275 toys were donated to the kids of option house. What I need from you now is a mailing address if that is ok. I hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks
rob

we donated 35 of those toys so it just goes to show you that even a small group of us can make a huge impact in the life of a less fortunate child.

again a huge thanks to those who participated and to those who donated at the Christmas party. I hope we can do this again next year!!!

Have a wonderful holiday break and remember how fortunate you all are to have your loved ones there with you when so many don't!

Steve <91blackbox>

Steve once again, thanks, for organizing this run and taking care of the logistics with the Del Rosa Hot Shots.

not a prob bro.. anything for kids....

and its not me that should be thanked... all i did was some typing and caliing.. the real heros here are the people that showed support and donated and came out!!!

many thanks to them!!! all of you!!!

also a big thank you goes out to the del rosa fire teams that fight the fight year around..

Back