• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You know you own/drive a XJ when...

Is that Stage 8 of XJI? Cuz if so, I think I'd better stay away from any beyond the buggy crowd, thanks...

i have the jeep thing, and now it burns when i pee!!
That's really weird, it doesn't burn when i pee, I pee when it burns?????? help diagnose

darn this illness keeps going.... but not followed by any discomfort or itching.....
Maybe not discomfort, but if you apply road salt, important pieces may turn moldy/nasty and fall off.

You know you own an XJ when every one without one is Jealous of your Rack! :D

Wow, and i thought i had a STD:roll:
Well, I did have an STD for a while (a Stock Two-Door :laugh3:). Finally got it cured somewhat. Lifted my spirits!

....you've bungee corded your trac-bar in place and drove 3 hours back home.

....you learned how important a trac-bar is and what Death Wobble is after bungee cording your trac-bar back in place and driving 3 hours back home.

...when you proudly finish installing your first lift and have 4 random bolts left over, yet it seems to drive just fine anyways.

lol, im just waiting for my cps to go out. It seems like a right of passage hahah

the 3 rites of passage of owning an XJ:

1. CPS Failure
2. Fuel pump failure
3. Fuel Injector leaks

those seem to be the ones i see posted the most, #3 not so much anymore tho

1. CPS Failure
2. Fuel pump failure
3. Fuel Injector leaks

Add #4 for the Renix owners:
4. High idle

1. CPS Failure
2. Fuel pump failure
3. Fuel Injector leaks

I havnt had any of those yet... kinda dissapointing. Ive had blown radiator, death wobble, heat-soak issue, and there was that one time my engine blew up... but thats about it.

"the 3 rites of passage of owning an XJ:

1. CPS Failure
2. Fuel pump failure
3. Fuel Injector leaks"

There's got to be more than 3. What about:
4. Having the Jeep Dealer replace the starter when it was only a dirty neutral safety switch.
5. Having your rear wheel take off and take the axle shaft with it (If you still have a D35)
6. Having the serpentine belt fall off because your water pump has gone bad....again.

Back