• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJgrin's 1999 Sport

LOL. I prefer "european hip pack", thank you. And I am secure in my man card status. ;)

Guys.. its called a Satchel... Indiana Jones wears one.

Tell Brian to get signed up here so I can continue my mixed feelings about our deal! Cool that he already knows the folks! I tell ya, trading a rig you've been building and wheeling for 7 years is a biatch. I'm gonna love the WJ once I get the squeaks and creaks out of her and get her up in the air, but I'll be missing the XJ no doubt. :confused1

ok Ill let him know...he is not a big fan of internet clubs though he does his own thing. Me and him go wheeling so I can let you know what happens. He already told me plans for 35's Super Swamper SSR's and different lockers plus he is relocating the swing out arm on the rear bumper to the other side all this week.

nice, tell him to let me know when he does the tire thing, perhaps he'll get me back my old (brand new) duratracs!

Back