• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ_RANGER

jonesinxj

NAXJA Forum User
Congrats on ROTM!!!:cheers::cheers:

Nice job man, now your famous!

Thanks guys.

I'm pretty stoked!

:thumbup:i voted for ya

I voted for you man!

voted

We need some high resolution pics of XJ_ranger for the ROTM calendar. The pics he posted aren't showing up very well. If you have any good quality high resolution pics please post them here. Post a low res version in the thread, we will pick the ones we like best. Also, you must be OK with us using your picture in the ROTM calendar.

Thanks!

cool how do i get a rotm calendar?

We need some high resolution pics of XJ_ranger for the ROTM calendar. The pics he posted aren't showing up very well. If you have any good quality high resolution pics please post them here. Post a low res version in the thread, we will pick the ones we like best. Also, you must be OK with us using your picture in the ROTM calendar.

Thanks!

Need them pics!

For the record, the NAXJA ROTM calendar is not a money making situation. It is a benefit to the members of NAXJA. Every attempt is bering made to limit the amount of "profit" collected.

XJ_ranger is in jeopardy of being dropped from the calendar due to our inability to obtain permission for use of pictures.

If you support NAXJA, and have some pics. Please post them up.

P1240110.jpg

P1240113.jpg

P1240117.jpg

P1240061.jpg

Back