• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ tires, axles, suspension, and various other parts

Captain Obvious

NAXJA Forum User
Parting out the XJ in lieu of another project I have that I finally am going to build. Everything is open to negotiation but I think I priced them reasonably at the end of the day. Minus the long arms themselves the suspension, axles and various parts are less than 4 years old and have about 8,500 miles on them, the tires have about 6,000I have pictures for some of the parts currently, I will update with others as I pull them off and/or get better photos of them.

Will add parts /images as I find them and get them.

first up:
4-35x12.50R15 Cooper Discoverer STTs on Crager 15x10 black steelies. $800 with or without the rims. Again, only 6,000ish miles and roughly .610 left of tread on them, white lettering was placed inboard as I am not a huge fan of it and still has the bluing on most of them. No hard trail use at all, just pavement and dirt roads up redfeather.
tire1.jpg

tire2.jpg

tire3.jpg

tire4.jpg

tire5.jpg

next up:
Rusty's Long Arm Suspension 6.5" - $950.00
New coils and leaf springs
Bilstein 5125 shocks from and rear
jks adjustable trackbar and drop bracket
front and rear stainless steel braided extended brake lines
also includes the Rusty's engine/transmission skidplate and transfer case skid plate and all the bracketry and hardware. (More Pics to come for this if needed)
skidplates.jpg

bracket.jpg

gas tank skid plate - $100
tankskid1.jpg

tankskid2.jpg

newer, light use steering gear box - $20 or beer (PBR preferably, yes I know)

bushwacker flat fender kit for XJ, Complete - $120

all 4 doors off of 89 XJ dark blue with blue interior, manual windows/doors. DS has winglet; complete minus speakers $25 each

dana 30 inner shafts (from a 99) - PBR in a quantity that feels right to you.

4L60E with the clockable 23-spline Novak Adapter for NP231 installed - $850 or $1000 package deal with Np231
Or willing to trade for a decent 2WD 4L60E and a couple hundred

23-spline NP231 with Novak Shifter Cable and AA SYE -$350 or $1000 package deal with 4L60E

Dana HP30 from a 2000 w/ Yukon 4.88s and Detroit TruTrac - $650 or $1000 Package with ford 8.8

Ford 8.8 31 Spline, w/4.88s and an Aussie Locker, Disc brakes $600 or $1000 Package with Dana HP30

Thats all i can think of right now that already isn't spoken for.

I'll chalk that one up to a beer moment. It's a 99 HP, for some reason I had it in my head the last years was 2000. I should have known better considering I had the matching year spare inners.

I'll chalk that one up to a beer moment. It's a 99 HP, for some reason I had it in my head the last years was 2000. I should have known better considering I had the matching year spare inners.

What shafts are in Dana 30? Who set up the gears? Can you send me or post pics of axles please.

What are the shock numbers/lengths? How much you asking?

Hey Tom, I am going to have to get back to you on that later tonight. Can't recall the numbers off the top of my head. I am trying to sell the entire suspension setup as a singular unit so as of right now the shocks aren't being sold independently from the suspension. If I get a change of heart I will definitely let you know. I'll grab the number regardless and put them up as well.

What are the shock numbers/lengths? How much you asking?

Back