• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ sighting..

I saw two built XJ's in Redlands today. One was black with about 33's and maybe a 4.5" lift up front and 3" out back or maybe he had a heavy load inside. He was at the Carl's Jr. around noon off of Tennesse and the 10. The other was a white 97+ on maybe 32's at Red Robin off of Alabama and the 10. He had a 4 digit racing number on his back window. Didn't see a NAXJA sticker on either. Anybody we know?

bhicks did that black xj have green-ish brown-ish rockers? & no front bumper at all?

My buddys is 4.5" up front & 3.5" in the rear, but we've been carry everything in the back so its got a prerunner lean going on lol.

Saw a white XJ pulling a yellow trailer with a hot tub in it, going East on HWY 18 in Lucerne Valley yesterday..Also saw a blue XJ with looked like 35's roof rack and sweet front bumper on 18 near Lucerne Valley..

bhicks did that black xj have green-ish brown-ish rockers? & no front bumper at all?

My buddys is 4.5" up front & 3.5" in the rear, but we've been carry everything in the back so its got a prerunner lean going on lol.

I couldn't see the front from my angle but the rear had a nice heavy duty bumper and tire swing.

I saw a yellow one with 4-6" of lift probably on 31-33" tires, roof rack, CB antenna, and swing away tire carrier rear bumper. It was haulin ass on the freeway and i couldn't keep up with it to get a better look.

That sounds like it was probably Webdog (screen name), guy named Max, Dirtbound Offroad, lives in Woodland Hills. But I dunno if he hauls ass... Did it have a ladder going up the rear side quarterpanel?

OD green XJ with white star on the side in Temecula? Whodat?

If anyone happens to see this one again, please try to get a picture. i'd like to see how he did his.

Yesterday going south on the 15 towards Temecula. Lifted XJ which was I believe green with tan flares. License plate was RAT (hand) LR.

I was driving my parents' minivan. Thanks for cutting us off assclown. ;)

Dark Metallic green/lifted late model XJ. NB 101 through
Santa Maria/Nipomo.
I was driving how after work and saw this person on the road. Anyone?

Sounds like GauchoMD's rig.

Anyone heard from him? I still have his tire carrier at my parents house.

Sounds like GauchoMD's rig.

Anyone heard from him? I still have his tire carrier at my parents house.
I thought he had a pre-96 xj? Unless he is an older guy with grey hair, I doubt it. I txt him a couple weeks ago, said he was on east coast for business. I still have his doors.

Two sightings this evening one on the 91 westbound it was a renix era red four door maybe 3 inch lift with 31's
The second was on fullerton college campus it was real late model with fiberglass front flares roof rack very nice looking

saw a black xj with a tran tire carrier/rear bumper & a tan roof rack out on highway 18 in victorville..Its was the older body style (87-96)

Saw the cleanest straightest MJ I have seen recently. On 163 South this morning. White, fully stock.

Missing one piece of modling on the passanger door, otherwise it looked like it just rolled of the showroom floor. Paint looked brand new, and the chrome sparkled.

Guy probably wondered what I was staring at...

I saw not one, not two, but THREE MJs in Big Bear that weren't part of our gathering; all looked like residents.

Those 3, plus Johnny C's and Cracker's made 5 sightings in one 3-day weekend. Pretty awesome.

Saw a dezert tan xj today in the Farmer boy parking lot off bear valley road in victorville!
Had some badass tail lights, lifted maybe 31-33's...Didn't get a great look cause I was in a hurry & late for school. But it may of had a roof rack..Like I said was in the Farmer boy/best buy parking lot on Bear valley road in victorville around 10am.. Looks really nice from what I could see!

Looks like Erics xj except with the older pre-97 front end! Who is it & got any pics, your jeep looked sick!

lifted red xj by the victorville mall yesterday? Lifted like 4.5" on 32's I think. Had a black alpine sticker on the door & a prerunner style bumper up front.
Had a girl driving I think.

We were in the gold accord trying to catch you lol!

today i saw a forest service color 97+ xj on the 91 and central at about 7 ish. it had some type of longarm, winch/bumper, currie antisway bar, remote resis, and an naxja sticker. who is this?lol

Back