• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ seats

shimmy

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone know if the 97-2001 XJ seats are the same as the ones found in TJ's? i wanted to buy some seat covers and seem to be finding a ton of TJ covers that are good, but not much XJ covers...

brandon

Here are my seat covers. They are Wet Okole's and are made specifically for XJ's...

707863dsc00445.jpg

707865dsc00446.jpg

CajunCherokee--> i looked on the Wet Okole website....and they only have the front seats...where did you get there rear seat covers?!?!?!

KinesthesiaDrums said:
CajunCherokee--> i looked on the Wet Okole website....and they only have the front seats...where did you get there rear seat covers?!?!?!

Quadratec maybe. :dunno: I cannot really remember...

shimmy said:
does anyone know if the 97-2001 XJ seats are the same as the ones found in TJ's? i wanted to buy some seat covers and seem to be finding a ton of TJ covers that are good, but not much XJ covers...

brandon

To answer your question, no they are not the same seat. However, most covers made for the TJ seat should fit the XJ. The XJ has some plastic molding around the bottom. That may hinder the cover fitting perfectly, but it should fit.

Back