• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ RE drop brackets, braces, RC control arms

xj9140

NAXJA Forum User
$450+shipping firm. the price is firm because if I ever get another Jeep I'll want to use this stuff. These are used. Rubicon express drop brackets and braces. I have some extra holes drilled in the braces for my setup. I can weld them shut if you want. Rough Country adjustable upper and lower easy flex arms. The threads on the upper arms are a touch sloppy, the lowers are tighter. I would adjust the uppers to length and weld them solid. I bought these used and the bushings last a long time (7+ years) you might want to replace them. I am upgrading my front suspension and no longer need these right now.

i sold my last set of rough county uppers and lower for 40$ each (non adjsutable) and my last set of RE drops with the additional braces that go all the back for 160$ if that helps give you a reasonable ball park for used parts.

Back