• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Progress pics.... It's getting closer

Thats looking really nice man, is there anyway you can flip the rear springs so you can move the axle back a few inches.. ? Or no.. looks like it would sit in the wheel well a little better that way.

It looks killer.. I would love to put some bigger meats on my Jeep eventually.

99XJSPORT06 said:
Awesome.....just plain.....awesome! :thumbup:

Maybe one day i'll get to see her in person....

ficksted it
icon10.gif

DBenz said:
I have the rigidco rear bumper too and willbe sending terry my end caps after I talk to him about modifying them like 53guy's because I'll be trimming/folding also.

100_3718.jpg

Meeks said:
Thats looking really nice man, is there anyway you can flip the rear springs so you can move the axle back a few inches.. ? Or no.. looks like it would sit in the wheel well a little better that way.

It looks killer.. I would love to put some bigger meats on my Jeep eventually.

Yeah... im considering doing that but want to see how it does to start with. I can move it back 1 to 1.5" w/ the UBE's so it's not a problem at all just unbolting a few bolts..

for THOR contact T&A XJ (Tim)... he'll take care of you...

Chris

EDIT: and the Pic ZachMan posted is the RIGID Bumper and even has the THOR guards (modified w/ tube fenders)..

Are you asking me?

If so, the trackbar is setup to be used in a bracket like RE or FT.. It's (2) Heim's so all you have to do is loosen the lock nuts and twist... similar to the tierod just a lot easier to spin...

OR, if you're asking about a stock jeep you can do a little adjusting by redrilling the axle mount hole over an inch or 2. Other than that you have to purchase an Adj. Trackbar.

Chris

no, not the bar itself uncc, how you adjusted it to center your axel. ie: what method you used to know perfect center.

Nav

thenav said:
no, not the bar itself uncc, how you adjusted it to center your axel. ie: what method you used to know perfect center.

Nav

Disconnect the tracbar at the axle end and have a buddy turn the steering wheel to center the truck over the axle, if you want to be precise measure from the inside of the tire to the frame rail or any location on the body until the measurements are the same on both sides once your set adjust the trac bar to the correct length slide the bolt in and tighten it up.

I hope thats what you were wanting:lecture:

Back