• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Parts for sale

Thanks for that link. I knew there was one somewhere, but couldn't find it.

I'll take the skid, depending on where you are in SEPA.

I live near Reading. Zip code is 19608. Depending on your work schedule i can meet near West Chester also. I work until 4 15 during the week in West Chester. I'm off tomorrow though.

I live near Reading. Zip code is 19608. Depending on your work schedule i can meet near West Chester also. I work until 4 15 during the week in West Chester. I'm off tomorrow though.

Do you ever find yourself in the King of Prussia or Norristown areas?

Not often. occasionally king of prussia. My friend Pete lives in Norristown. I could maybe get it to him. Are you in a rush to get it?

No rush. I'll definitely take it if I can meet Pete somewhere in Norristown.

Ok we should be able to figure something out. I'll get it to Pete or I'll meet you in king of Prussia soon. The wife wants to go the cheesecake factory so i could meet you then too.

Ok we should be able to figure something out. I'll get it to Pete or I'll meet you in king of Prussia soon. The wife wants to go the cheesecake factory so i could meet you then too.

cool

6 ten - 247-9742
~ JD

SYE, throttle body, and header sold...tank skid is spoken for.

Updated list

- Stock 84-96 tank skid - $ 20. Some dents, nothing major

-84-96 JCR tail light boxes with LED's - $ 60

- 100amp alternator of out a Renix 4.0 - about a year old, maybe 5k miles on it - $30

-half doors, old body style...painted red/dark gray. $ 60

- no-name intake tube and Amsoil dry cone filter off of the 88 - $ 20

- Napa 4.0L motor mount, new in box...can't remember which side. $ 5

Back