• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Parts for sale

js_customs

NAXJA Forum User
Getting ready to scrap my '88, have some stuff to get rid of...I can get pics later if anyone is interested.

-96 and down RE hack and tap SYE...I also have the spicer flange needed in order to run a front shaft. $ 80 for the SYE & flange adapter

- Stock 84-96 tank skid - $ 20. Some dents, nothing major

-84-96 JCR tail light boxes with LED's - $ 75

-Renix 4.0 bored throttle body (I think bored to 59.5mm) - $40

- 100amp alternator of out a Renix 4.0 - about a year old, maybe 5k miles on it - $30

- Starter out of the '88 4.0 - pretty much new, maybe 2k miles, 6 months old - $ 30

-half doors, old body style...painted red/dark gray. $ 60

-heated mirrors for 97-01 XJ - painted black, decent shape $ 35 for the pair.

I'll post up more later when I get home, can't remember what else I have to get rid of. I also have the '88 limited seats - dark gray leather. Free if you come pull them out this week. Most exterior panels are still there if anyone wants those, but they're mostly scratched/dented.

located near Reading, PA...I'll ship most stuff on your dime except the tank skid/doors

Last edited:
4 door...also, you're still welcome to the transmission if you want it, but I'm not going to have time to pull it before I scrap it. If you want it and feel like pulling it, it's still free. I'm hoping to get the jeep scrapped Friday or Saturday, but it depends how long it takes to get everything cleaned out, and I have a few small things to take off..

4 door...also, you're still welcome to the transmission if you want it, but I'm not going to have time to pull it before I scrap it. If you want it and feel like pulling it, it's still free. I'm hoping to get the jeep scrapped Friday or Saturday, but it depends how long it takes to get everything cleaned out, and I have a few small things to take off..

Thanks. I was hoping it was a 2-door for the seats that fold forward.

The trans is tempting, but there is no way I have time to come pull it this week. Thanks anyway.

No problem...if you think of anything else you're looking for, just let me know.

couple more things to add to the list...

Hayden stacked plate transmission cooler - part # 677. used for about 2 months. $ 20

Woodgrain dash bezel - 84-96 XJ - free
Black grille - 84-96 XJ - free
Gray center console w/ lid and working latch - 84-96 XJ - free

Muffler/tailpipe, trans cooler, and free stuff are spoken for.

Updated list + added a few things:

-96 and down RE hack and tap SYE...I also have the spicer flange needed in order to run a front shaft. $ 80 for the SYE & flange adapter

- Stock 84-96 tank skid - $ 20. Some dents, nothing major

-84-96 JCR tail light boxes with LED's - $ 75

-Renix 4.0 bored throttle body w/ sensors (I think bored to 59.5mm) - $40

- 100amp alternator of out a Renix 4.0 - about a year old, maybe 5k miles on it - $30

- Starter out of the '88 4.0 - pretty much new, maybe 2k miles, 6 months old - $ 30

-half doors, old body style...painted red/dark gray. $ 60

-heated mirrors for 97-01 XJ - painted black, decent shape $ 35 for the pair

-Clifford 4.0L header - $ 125

-Napa transmission mount for AW4 - new in box - $ 15

- no-name intake tube and Amsoil dry cone filter off of the 88 - $ 20

- Napa 4.0L motor mount, new in box...can't remember which side. $ 5

Again, I'll probably keep adding to this as I go through my basement this week and figure out what I don't need for my next project

Here are some pics of some of the stuff...

RE SYE...flange adapter in the second pic. For an extra $ 15, I'll leave the flange attached to the driveshaft if you buy the SYE.

2ecnclg.jpg

sor32c.jpg

Clifford Header... I was able to get the EGR fitting out today.

2u9titv.jpg

Intake Tube/Filter

11s2r6b.jpg

Bored Throttle body. The IAC on this is pretty new

6yeg6g.jpg

Alternator

29lzmfs.jpg

JCR Tail light boxes - the turn signal light on the drivers side is slightly different.

21edc7a.jpg

Half Doors

2d9yahh.jpg

Gas Tank Skid

x1ezk4.jpg

Transmission mount

34exq4n.jpg

Also have these 97+ XJ smoked corner lenses - $ 10

24y7gv8.jpg

Can anyone tell me if the '96 down can be relatively easily modified for a '97+ ?

Back