• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj lover needs help

steezbox

NAXJA Forum User
hello naxja brothers and sisters, I need some lovin from ppl who understand the pride of having an xj in Colorado unlike sellers on craigslist.
I am in need of a well running xj pref. mid 90s automatic for cheap. When my son was born I had to sell my 98 xj just for the cash and since she stayed home with the boy one car was enough. Now she is working and one car will no longer cut it and my son is finally old enough to camp and lap sit and steer on soft trails... fun.. so not only do I need a round town/work ride but a camping rig so that my son can have all the great summer in Colorado memories that my dad showed me when I was young.

thanks for reading let me know if you have anything cheap to part with I live in the Denver area my name is ryan 720 422 1095

Cheap to me and cheap to you may be different. A specific price range would help in availability of options. I think there are a handful of fair priced rigs currently for sale here in the chapter. As your first post you'll be ridden a little bit harder since no one knows you. :thumbup:

I have my 99 posted for sale in this section. Take a look. $2500.

Another one post in the classifieds and gone. Why I suggested there be a wait time to be able to post in classifieds for new members. #ghey

He did not post in the classifieds, he got moved here.

Not that it makes much difference, did anyone bother to call or text the number?

Back