• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ frame stiffeners

Okie Terry said:
Thanks for going through the trouble of registering to let us know about something we've known about for years.
If you'd have checked NAXJA first, you could have probably found a better deal than you got from T&J.
No offense......

hahahaha

warez_xp_cd.jpg

Gym_Floor said:
I'm new here and I just registered just to help you guys out, I found a page to get Jeep Cherokee stiffeners for your subframe. I got them on my Jeep and love them. Here's the site: http://www.tandjperformance.com/products-bpp.htm
Hope this helps

That's funny stuff right there:passgas:

Some people just don't get it:doh:

There's a new version of windows coming out in July?

Starscream918 said:

JEONLYEP said:
Ya, on Oct 25th 2001... That's about as new as this thread....

DAryl

Not much gets by you two, does it?

Well...

... unless it's moving.

:D

2offroad said:
why is this still going on?
It's not my fault, it was lurking in the Den.

i heard that the toyota fj was coming out with some rock rail sliders in the aftermarket, i believe they are made out of popsickle sticks, just think of the weight savings.

FJ = F&*%%ing Joke

have a nice day

You can close this thread, my XJ already has a 1"+ bow in the center so frame stiffeners will not do me any good.

2offroad said:
You can close this thread, my XJ already has a 1"+ bow in the center so frame stiffeners will not do me any good.
Mine did too, that's why after the body shop pulled it back to straight, I put on the stiffeners....

DAryl

Back