• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ ARB Front, BPI Fab Rear Bumpers

xj4moab

NAXJA Forum User
XJ Cherokee front ARB bumper $400.00OBO winch and lights not included.

P1020639.jpg

P1020641.jpg

P1020642.jpg

XJ Cherokee BPI Fab rear bumper $700.00OBO

P1020653.jpg

P1020652.jpg

P1020646.jpg

P1020643.jpg

P1020651.jpg

Contact

Bryon @ 435-730-2308

Rear bumper

Trades? Maybe a set of TrailReadys?

what kind of taillights are those they are very cool looking???
As I understand it, there's a local guy who was hand-making them. He did them for his own rig, and got lots of interest, so he sold them for a while, but apparently doesn't anymore. PM Big Bear for more info, he's the one who told me about them, as he runs them on his rig.

If the front bumper will fit a 1999 Cherokee please put me first in line for your asking price of $400. Why are you getting rid of it? I see a lot of these up for sale. Why do people want to get rid of these? Even though my info shows me living in Montana I am from Riverton Utah, I can deal locally in cash.

P.s. You may want to clean out your mail box. I was denied when I tried to send you a P.M. because you are over your storage limit.

Last edited:
Um, Bryon missed his flight and needs $600 to catch the next one.......might be a great time to negotiate the bumper price. ;)

Ya, I'll take the ARB front bumper for his asking price. Problem though, I think its already gone. I have written and called him with no reply. That ussually means I'm out of luck (or he's out of town). He listed it on two or three different websites, that I know of. If you know differently Xjeeper, please let me know, I've got the money. By the way, nice public profile, very funny.

Ya, I'll take the ARB front bumper for his asking price. Problem though, I think its already gone. I have written and called him with no reply. That ussually means I'm out of luck (or he's out of town). He listed it on two or three different websites, that I know of. If you know differently Xjeeper, please let me know, I've got the money. By the way, nice public profile, very funny.

He might not too. He travels a lot and doesn't get on here as much as he should. If you are really interested I can call or text him and find out for sure.

That would be cool DrMoab, thanks. I was planning on making the purchase this week, either Bryon's used bumper, or a new one online. I've waited to buy parts before, ya know waited for the seller to get back in town, or waited for the seller to talk to their wife, brother, mom... who ever... only to find out later that the part was sold out from under me the week previous, the seller was just too much of a p***y to return my calls to tell me or let me make a counter offer, just strung me along, wasted my time, the days I took off from work to go get the parts, and wasted my opportunities to buy from someone else (because when I agree on a sale I consider it done and with integrity turn all others away). Maybe that's just how the two jokers from Billings (they know who they are) treat people, and this is not reflective of the general populous. Wow, Thanks for letting me vent. Anyway, yes, please let Bryon know I'm interested, and that I can be reached by a P.M. here on NAXJA. He also has a message from me on his phone with my cell number. Thanks Doc!

Last edited:
Bryon's a pretty upstanding guy. I don't think you have to worry about him pulling something like that. I'll call in the morning.
That would be cool DrMoab, thanks. I was planning on making the purchase this week, either Bryon's used bumper, or a new one online. I've waited to buy parts before, ya know waited for the seller to get back in town, or waited for the seller to talk to their wife, brother, mom... who ever... only to find out the part was sold out from under me the week previous, the seller was just too much of a p***y to return my calls to tell me or let me make a counter offer, just strung me along, wasted my time, the days I took off from work to go get the parts, and wasted my opportunities to buy from someone else (because when I agree on a sale I consider it done and with integrity turn all others away). Maybe that's just how the two clowns from Billings (they know who they are) treat people, and this is not reflective of the general populous. Wow, Thanks for letting me vent. Anyway, yes, please let Bryon know I'm interested, and that I can be reached by a P.M. here on NAXJA.

Back