• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'XJ' A~Pillar Light Brackets by Detours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely interested in some of these mounts. I've been looking for a long time.
PM me when you get a chance for options adn what you need.

Xjtrailider checked out the snorkle & A~Pillar Bracket fit.......it's a 'no-go' in it's current design.

Thanks XJTrailrider!

Are you still making these? I looked on the sight and didnt see any? If you made a set that would work around a snorkel, I would pick up a set.

His profile says he hasn't logged in since October, and it looks like he's no longer a supporting vendor, but his contact info is in the first post.

His profile says he hasn't logged in since October, and it looks like he's no longer a supporting vendor, but his contact info is in the first post.

Correct, forum time has become soooo limited.....just cant do it as a regular......
A~Pillar brackets will be ongoing 'available'.........over 300 sets sold, it's an ongoing item,
they're fabricated weekly....

As far as a supporting vendor, I asked the NAXJA to put it off for 6 months, I have a few things I need to attend to, and obviously I dont have forum time let alone website time.

Questions/comments/concerns......hit me up thru the website or fb page......Thankyou...

Product mentioned is available, shipped daily......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back