• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ/11"/d44/9"-Colorado

Colorado Red

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, this time there's no feeler post...its gotta sell. Its just sat for too long now! Please...only local buy...I will not ship, and you can't drive it across the country as it sits today. Located in the Denver, Colorado area.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mikecbass/my_photos
try that link for pics.

89XJ great shape, shiny paint, looks great. 11" lift, longarm...
D44 front, HP, detroit, 5.13s, warn hubs, everything rebuilt
9" rear, 5.13s, detoit, also rebuilt
37" MTRs, 15x10 mickeys, set of 5...one each new, rest around 1000miles
Tom Woods shaft, and cv setup
ORGS super nerfs, steering brace, track bar brace, new starter, newer alternator, new battery...ACOS, bar pin elim., rancho shocks, big offroad leafs, jks shackes, skyjacker coils, spare 9" axle, one spare front axle (don't remember side)
new exhaust with hi-flow cat, new steering box (ready for hydro!), custom steering (not hi-steer), custom just about everything...all done by Wild West Offroad. I've got a ton into this thing...if you're interested, e-mail me and I'll give you a detailed list of what I put into it.
Others....lots of stereo (pioneer cd, alpine components, rockford subs, mtx amp...rear overhead speakers), remote start/ alarm, cone filter....more I'm sure!

Ok...now for the problems, not many though...
leaks a little oil...seems to come from valve cover, which is common....driver's fender is a little tweaked, but not bad...usual XJ slow power windows and locks....
...and then there's the steering, one day its fine, another day its serious death wobble! It was perfect at 9.5" lift, but I got greedy and now I stay off the highway because of the DW. The option is to drop down to 9.5" or to throw the hi-steering setup on there. I can't gaurantee that it will be perfect at 9.5", but I was able to run I25 and I70 at speeds up and over 75mph when it first came out of the shop. Who knew you could get inchitis at almost 10" lift! (still kicking myself!)

I've put a lot of cash into this rig, and after building it this big, only been on the trail twice....in the last two years!! I hate to see it sit there all the time, someone needs to use it for what I built it for! I know I'm only going to get a fraction of what I put into it back, but hopefully someone will have some fun!!
***PRICE***
$8,000 obo...offers and trades (plus cash) welcome! ATVs, dirtbikes, cars, trucks...whatever, I'll at least consider it.

-Mike
Arvada, CO
(303)431-6120
[email protected]

Wow what a nice XJ! How did I miss this cruisin around Arvada?! :eek:

Unfortunately I have no time to take it out of the garage...thats why no one has seen it around.

Forgot to mention, it only has 120k miles...runs great!

God I love this Jeep. I have seen it and druled over it many times when looking at swaps for dana 44 and 9". Wish there was a way for me to take this off your hands. =--------------Kyle

Back