• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTS/WTT #4 35x12.5R17 Truxus STS AT tires $800

Ben_Dyer

NAXJA Forum User
For sale or Trade 4 35x12.5R17 Truxus STS AT tires. Near new condition, 85%+. Looking to get $800 OBO for all four or trade for a camper (pull behind pop up or slide in (slide in: 8ft bed, 10' w/ tailgate, plan to haul it with a 1/2 ton), 33x12.5R15 (with wheels if not R15, bp 5 on 4.5, mud or aggressive treaded) tires or trade for 1998 XJ jeep parts; frame stiffeners, D30 selectable Locker (4:56 gears), rear bumper with tire carrier. If trading for parts please bring cash or install help to table as well.
pm me for pictures or questions..

also looking for a steering setup using DOM, long arm suspension upgrade

and price drop for my 4x4 homies, since i have had zero interest so far. Don't make me sit on these damn things for long...

$600

your ad reads 85%+ but the pic of the tread looks like 20%. Id get a bteer pic of the tread or measure tread depth on the tires

your ad reads 85%+ but the pic of the tread looks like 20%. Id get a bteer pic of the tread or measure tread depth on the tires

Whoa, yeah, I agree.......

3k23o23l65Y05P65R0b5v879667b3c878195a.jpg

F14171521.jpg

and just to clarify (cuz i seem to come off like an a-hole) im not callin gyou out on your ad, just trying to give a hopefully helpful pointer to help sell em :thumbup:

make me an offer, 50% tread or less. sorry guys wrote the add before i had them in hand.

"Make me an offer" ads not allowed. PM sent. :thumbup:

Back