• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTS or WTT 33" Mud Grapplers for 35"-36" Swampers, Grapplers or Pitbulls

Moo Moo Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
WTS or WTT 33" Mud Grapplers for 35"-36" Swampers, Grapplers or Pitbulls

I'm looking to trade my 5 Nitto Mud Grapplers for some bigger 35-36" equally or more aggressive tires. I'm interested in Mud Grapplers, Pitbull Rocker, Super Swampers TSL Bias Ply, Super Swampers SX or Super Swampers LTB, maybe Boggers. I'm looking for 5 tires but will take 4. I'm interested in 50% or better tread. Rim size should be 15" or 17". I can add some cash depending on the quantity and condition of the tires or I can trade my tires with the rims. If you have different M/T tires let me know I'll consider them too.

4 of my Grapplers are used, I estimate around 60-70% tread. I will measure them to make sure. Spare tire is brand new. As far as I can tell they have only highway miles, no scoffs or chunks of rubber missing. They where on XJ when I bought her and I never took her off-road. Rims are Moto Metal MO951 Black series. They 17" in dimeter and I think 9" wide (I'll measure them too). Wheels are in great shape, no rock rash. In the pictures they are little bit dirty that's all. Pictures for now: http://public.fotki.com/MooMooJeep/tires/ I will take better ones soon.

I prefer to trade them but I will sell them too. Brand new 33x12.50x17 Nitto Mud Grapplers are about $300 each so I guess I'd like to get $150 each for used ones x 4 = $600 and $240 for the new one or $750 for all of tires. I'd split them if I have buyer for all of them.

Re: WTS or WTT 33" Mud Grapplers for 35"-36" Swampers, Grapplers or Pitbulls

i only have a perty beat set of 35's, but i am looking for 33's...

4, 2 are pretty beat bfg muds on gm 6bolts. 2 are continental muds (the tread is very similar) 40% tread on the same gm 6 bolts. one has a leaky valve stem. other than that they are ok. ill pm you pictures later today

4, 2 are pretty beat bfg muds on gm 6bolts. 2 are continental muds (the tread is very similar) 40% tread on the same gm 6 bolts. one has a leaky valve stem. other than that they are ok. ill pm you pictures later today
Thanks for the pictures. Are interested in my tires only or in wheels too?

all of the above pleaase
edit: what is the bolt pattern?

BTW I'm going to Philly, PA and MD this Saturday so I can deliver them somewhere on my way there. But I will need at least one day notice to take tires of the rims.

Still have these. I'm still ready to trade them for 35-36" or even 37" tires. I'd trade them for 2 or 3 36x12.50x15 Super Swampers TSL bias too.

I might come to RC to watch RCrocs Race on May 19th but I'm not 100% sure yet (it depends if I'm working). If I come I can bring all the parts I'm selling with me.

I've got 5 36/13.50/15 Swamper IROKS for sale. One is new the other 4 have 80% thread left. Looking for $1200 for all 5. They're mounted on 15x10 soft 8's.

I've got 5 36/13.50/15 Swamper IROKS for sale. One is new the other 4 have 80% thread left. Looking for $1200 for all 5. They're mounted on 15x10 soft 8's.

Do you want to trade them for my tires or tires and wheels? If yes I'm interested. If you are not interested in my tires then sorry but I have to sell mine first. Anyway Iroks would work for me as trade but if I was buying something with cash they would not be my first choice. If you want to trade them I can add some cash to the deal.

I'm going to Utica, NY area for Memorial weekend. I can deliver tires for free along the way as long as it's not too much out of my way b/c on Friday I'm gonna leave NJ late around 7 or 8 PM.

Back