• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTF? Ebay Cherokee content...

thats real neat... i also love that dash

it doesnt have any shocks, you were looking at the old coil spring setup

anodyne33 said:
I can't say I've ever seen a front axle in the rear before. Or a spring perch on a pumpkin.

Not to mention that the front axle has the differential on the wrong side, he's using what looks like square tubing for lift blocks in the rear, I can't see a trackbar anywhere (in fact, the entire steering setup looks screwy), and that 'rollcage' has all the hallmarks of a quality PUV product.

Glad to see he installed the big obnoxious ricer tach with shift light, though. Probably very useful while it sits in the driveway taking up space.

Edit: I just noticed that he thoughtfully provided a sticker of an anchor on the passenger rear quarter panel. Should help to eliminate any confusion the lucky winner may have as to the vehicle's most suitable purpose.

Last edited:
casm said:
Not to mention that the front axle has the differential on the wrong side,

My assumption was that the t-case actually drops over there, as I'm totally unfamiliar with the case he's got in it, but looking at the whole shebang again, I wouldn't be suprized if that's why there's no front DS in it yet.:roll:

Nope, not giving him the benefit of the doubt. That rig reeks of 'my wife will leave me if this POS isn't out of the driveway by the end of the auction'.

Okay, so who wants to be the first to use their ebay account to offer him enlightenment? :D

Interesting how the current bid is for 200.00 and it doesn't say anything about any reserve not being met...

Too scary for my blood. Although, I'd like to take that cage out and make some sliders and trailer hitches out of it...

:D

Awwww Sheeet. Ghetto fab be the way to go, hells ya. I'd be down to buy this "Monster jeep for extreme off-roading needs completion," proll destroy all other rigs out there.

You all need to step off, that biotch is mine! After that auction ends I will have the greatest xj ever and the world will kneel before my righteous tires.

Anyone notice the wheel stops under the front right tire? :shocked:

It tells me that it either keeps coming out of gear when parked,
and/or the parking brake does not work.

That drag link is sexy.................
thblarg.gif

chevy is passenger side drop, tcase included. he has spared no saftey in the build of this rig, it is indeed built for purpose! unfortunatly that purpose is to be broken at the foot of the trail right in everyones way....... I dont even want to think of what this guy does for a living, lets hope it is security at some abandoned building and not highrise construction.
Jeremy

91 Jeep Project said:
That drag link is sexy.................
thblarg.gif

Not to mention the front spring hangers tied in to what looks like the stock bumper mounts...

casm said:
Not to mention the front spring hangers tied in to what looks like the stock bumper mounts...

I was actually thinking it was using the swaybar mounts:laugh3:

anodyne33 said:
I can't say I've ever seen a front axle in the rear before. Or a spring perch on a pumpkin.
What are you talking about? A lot of axles came with spring perches cast into the diff.

And that looks like a non steering D60 to me, but I might be mistaken?

Back