• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Turbine Wheels

97XJ2

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone out there with a set of turbine wheels?

My dad has a set on his ramcharger he has been thinking about replacing, I can see what he wants for them. They are 5 on 4.5" BP. They have an almost new set of 31" BFG a/t look-alikes on them he is thinking about getting rid of too.

sweet, keep me posted!

and pics are cool too

Last edited:
Thats fine itll be a lil bit before i get the vehicle i want to put them on, yes but just keep me posted

are you looking for the turbine type wheels that came factory on the 84+ XJ's or are you looking for the real turbine style?

If you are looking for the ones that came on an XJ, I have a set of 4 that I will sell you for cheap

I guess I wasn't aware of a difference, do you have pics?

This is what I was thinking of.
comanche86ad.jpg

87manche said:
your picture doesn't work bud.

Yes it does. I thought you would be on the road by now. JIM.

ILLXJ said:
Yes it does. I thought you would be on the road by now. JIM.
All I see is the anglefire hotlink image.

can't leave until the wife is out of work, I'm at work right now.
and I need to do a few more things yet.

We'll be there late, like sleep in the jeep overnight late and setup the tent in the morning.

and to the OP, I have a set of 4 turbine style wheels that came with the stock OWL package on my MJ. They've been painted silver beacuse the clearcoat started peeling. I like the painted ones better anyway, easier to clean brake dust off of.

mmm worked when i posted it, lets try this.

comanche86ad.jpg

yup, these are what i was thinking of

Back