• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtb trailer

Chowderr

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for an 8x20 foot trailer to buy to haul my jeep to Seattle. I'm looking to spend around 2000 and I need it to be ready to go. I also need it by Saturday. I would also consider an 8x18 or 16 if it is the right price.

Thanks
Tyler

I'm looking for an 8x20 foot trailer to buy to haul my jeep to Seattle. I'm looking to spend around 2000 and I need it to be ready to go. I also need it by Saturday. I would also consider an 8x18 or 16 if it is the right price.

Thanks
Tyler

man, good luck with that! I did quite a bit of trailer shopping before I found mine, it was ready to go, but it wasn't $2000 haha.

laying down cycle Maybe. Mine is 18ft and I have about 2ft left over it seems.

I too have an az-tex. They are not the highest quality trailers, but if you want something cheap, they get the job done. I would go with their 'california' style trailer over the wood deck trailer as they seem to be built better.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/ctd/2954290403.html

5Ga5H55Mb3Ka3m73Jcc4c1750503dba8f1592.jpg

Yeah only one axle has brakes, not two, like a higher priced brand. But mine has been outdoors for about 5 years, and all I have done is a few sets of tires, and just rebuilt the brakes/bearings a few months ago before KOH just to be safe (about 90$ complete brake/axle rebuilds for both sides).

Mine has towed all across Cali, and friends have used it from Utah to Cali, etc. it works.

it looks hammered, i wouldnt trust it to survive your trip

and it costs more than buying one new. thats the same trailer i posted a few posts ago, but 12 years old and beat to shit.

People have to respond to me to make a deal.

whats with being so reluctant to just call az tec for a brand new one for same or less then these POS used trailers that will cost you 300$ in new tires to even make close to a new one??

Im flying into San Diego Saturday morning and leaving Sunday morning. I don't want to deal with registering it in CA just to have to reregister it later in the week in WA.

but your willing to pay the same price for a 3-10yo trailer with questionable; Tires, bearings, brakes, etc?

humm...

Back