• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtb stock xj

bluejeepkid

NAXJA Forum User
im getting a good chunk of change in march so im intersted in a clean stock xj if anyone has one. must have 4.0, aw4, and 231 and it has to run decent. the axles and supsension can be broke or beat, i have my own stuff id be swapping it out with. also, the outside body doesnt have to be perfect, as long as it doesnt look like its been rolled. im more worried about the interior, would like a clean interior with WORKING a/c and heater. would also prefer a 4 door.

im willing to spend what i have to, to get what i want.

please let me know if anyone has anything.
thanks!

My 90 4 door is about to be a running shell. AC needs charged, interior isn't great, carpet and door panels a good.. No suspension, front or rear end. Great running 4.0, I don't recall what Trans, and rebuilt 231
No rock damage, tucked rear qtrs. Removable doors, power everything. Possibly worth a look for the price.

Last edited:
about how much are you looking to get for it? this may be an option if its available when my funds show up, also, i hope its an auto lol

Yes, its an auto, its also a laredo, so the trans gas a soft and sport mode.
I can send pics if you leave me a number or email.
Looking for 800.

Yes, its an auto, its also a laredo, so the trans gas a soft and sport mode.
I can send pics if you leave me a number or email.
Looking for 800.

im not too concerned with what the outside looks like, but i would like alot of pics of the interior. does it have a headliner? and do all the doors work? you said they were removable, do all the power windows/ locks still work?

also, how hardcore was the body wheeled? any stress cracks around the corners or around the rain gutter?

tia

It's been a hunting rig, lots of dirt Roads, only been too 3 feathers once. No headliner. The Bezel around the radio is missing. I'll send the pix. You may want something nicer, but ur definitely going to pay as you stated. Yes power windows work, haven't locked the doors so I will check. I just put the doors back on.

Back