• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Flywheel bolts

Got em? I need em. Even if they are used I can use em to figure out size to buy new ones.
i have the 6 that atatch the flywheel to the crank, there arp's, package never opened

not any time soon, maybee i can toss em in a padded envelope?

Would appreciate it. Next time I see ya I'll get ya a good 6 pack. What is your weapon of choice?
397376_4719372695261_537760344_n.jpg

Jay I told him where you live :eyes:

You looking for any other parts still? I checked pedal box shit:
91-93
pedal box same as auto 91 5207 7546
pedal box same as auto 92 5207 7942
no mention of the one used for 93

pedal arm clutch 91 5300 7963
pedal arm clutch 92-93 5207 8069

bracket 5300 7884

94-96
pedal box 5207 7942

pedal arm clutch 94 5207 8069
pedal arm clutch 95-96 5207 8888

bracket 5300 7884

so it looks like:
the bracket you need is the same either way (it's the one that goes from the pedal pivot bolt to the two master cylinder bolts)
the 92-96 pedal box is all the same, and is the same as the 92 autos came with, possibly also 93s and later but not sure, 91 pedal boxes MAY also work
the clutch pedal itself is the same 92-94. I don't know what the 94-95 change is, honestly.

I dunno wtf, I suggest we try throwing it together, if it fits, it fits, if it doesn't, I have a welder.

sorry jay im a idiot, thougt it said flexplate for some reason

Yes sir (vetteboy) I would appreciate it, I need flywheel bolts (ax-15). NP rob. I am converting my auto to a stick. So ken what you are saying is 92-96 the use the same brake/gas and it is just a separate clutch pedal? I might say screw it then and just make the renix clutch pedals I got in there work. I'll just figure out how to get the old master to work with the external slave.

Ken- Still need a renix master then and a way to get it to connect to to my 96 slave. I also will need the metal sleeve that the bearing you gave me will go into (remember Nick's engine swap dilemma?). I also decided I'm gonna prolly pull the engine. Motor mounts are toast (no tranny on it yet the back end is still pointed at the ground) and at the point only thing keeping it in is the exhaust and gas lines which were off about 1.5 years ago. Will make it easier to get the tranny on anyway.

I think I gave you the full bearing and sleeve - it's an FC69907 right? Unless the RENIX crank bore is different from the OBD one.

I've been busy as shit the last week or so or I would have been by one of the times you were working on it - let me know and I'll try and make time again. I'm not sure what the best route for the master/pedal setup is but I'm sure it can be figured out.

Got an engine hoist? If not, I do, and I have the crane for the MJ too.

PS - I just measured the thickness of the flywheel flange (475 thou) and crank flange (400 thou) for a total length of 0.875" under-head.

I can't remember, I can open the box when I get home, for some reason I thought it was just the bearing. I have access to an engine hoist. Just gotta figure out where I will put the engine when it's out. Don't want the neighbors going nuts :/ Wish i had a large tent lol.

you still haven't put that in yet?

I have a input bearing for an ax-15, or whatever the one is that you put in the back of the block, if that's what you need, brand new, came with my clutch set and the one already in looked new so never installed

renix block

Last edited:
That's the pilot bearing - I gave him one with the bushing on it (part number FC69907), but it's intended for an HO block and I'm not sure the bushing OD is the same, does yours have the bushing included?

Back