• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB-Dana 35 or 8.25 w/3.55ratio

jeff411sk8

NAXJA Forum User
Let me know if anyone has one laying around. I just want to get my jeep on the road. I know ppl have them for cheap so let me know. Creigs list isnt coming up with anything and id rather buy from another member of the boards.

I have on in Ventura, D35 w/abs, from a 2k, free, in Ventura, if the others don't work out, or if you want a spare, hehe

jeff411sk8 said:
good offer Skullvarian, but my '92 doesnt have ABS.
doesn't matter, it is only a little sensor/tone ring, doesn't need to be hooked up, would operate the exact same, would be a bonus if you had abs, otherwise they are identical. it has been sitting here for a few months, and I'm sure it will be for a few more, so let me know if you want it.

OK skull, you win. Sence i know what axle you have and it will work. Just pm me your address and phone number. I was hopeing to come out tomarow and pick it up. Is that cool? i have the whole day off and im located in Irvine. So about 2hrs drive. I hope this works.

thnx rockhead1 for letting me know you also have one. Im sure sone one eles on the boards will read this and take you up on the offer. Thnx guys for getting back to me, im going to pick up my "new" rear end today :)

Back