• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 2 oem Xj 16" wheels (icons)

Justlikeclockwork

NAXJA Forum User
Long story short I have a 2000 Xj Classic
And I hit a rock that ruined 2 wheels and tires
So I'm looking for 2 what I believe are called
The icon series. I'll try and post a picture.
Thank you in advance.

Lets see if photobucket will play nice:

IMG_3405.jpg

Yep. Looks like it.

In the window that you are using while creating a post just click on the icon of a mountain with the sun (or is it the moon?) above it, then paste the image location in that pop-up.

Good luck finding some of those wheels. They seem to be pretty much preferred.

The problem you're up against is known as supply and demand. You may have to see if your daily driver will run with non-matching wheels for a while. On the bright side I heard somewhere "it's not the kill, it's the thrill of the hunt". Good luck and happy hunting.

You may have some luck at a full service junkyard or an online used parts locator.

Last edited:
There is a set of four on my local Craig's, $300 with tires

I really just want one for a spare as my XJ apparently originally came with 15" wheels and someone put four Icons on it but didn't get the matching spare.

If you would split and pay shipping I'd be happy to send you two, I can even bust tires off before if you don't want them.

Back