• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WrenchFest?

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I was thinking over the weekend about how we used to get together for a WrenchFest in the fall, usually October. I miss those get-togethers and was wondering if there was any interest in doing one again?

October, November and December all seem to be busy months. Any ideas on when we could do one?

I know I have a boatload of jobs for the 4 Jeeps I have. Anyone else have stuff to do?

I'm game - but have limited time.

Between now and January I am available:

November 21, November 28, December 4, December 12, December 19.

Nothing to do on mine yet but I may, by late December, be ready do to the WJ brake upgrade and OTK steering. Depends how my money and my parts acquisition goes.

I may not have an xj anymore but I'd be more than happy to lend a helping hand.

I feel like I need to step away from my pile once I get done with the fuel tank skid. I'd like to look at coming up for one of these in the TDi. So I'd just be a set of hands..... :gee:

If I end up doing an OTK, I'd need someone that can weld a track bar bracket on the top of the axle...

A wrenchfest could be alot of fun...I could volunteer some shop space with a lift

A wrenchfest could be alot of fun...I could volunteer some shop space with a lift

What part of SC are you in? Ed has a shop and lift and does these from time to time. some day I've going to make the 7 hour trip so I can see him and those guys up there more then once a year at the crawl! :looney:

What part of SC are you in? Ed has a shop and lift and does these from time to time. some day I've going to make the 7 hour trip so I can see him and those guys up there more then once a year at the crawl! :looney:

I am in Anderson, SC

Back