• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

would ya???

It had a shitty "tractor" paint job done on it years back in a flat/matte black, so it is ugly as homemade sin.

If you didn't see what Altrocker showed up to Winterfest in this year, yours is probably really good looking.

The deal is done and I will drag it home this weekend......still thinking I will try and find a Comanche and do a swap with it on suspension stuff, but this thing should take minimal work to get things going at least......Project "Uglier Than SeanR" is about to commence!!

turbines on all 4's yes, no caps, but I think I may have 1 good cap in the shop somewhere. U got them if I switch to other rims....since this is a thrash rig, I can swap on some honeycomb limited wheels I have, bc they are ugly and will get torn up just the same. Not sure on the cost, maybe some of those yummy potatoes Jenny makes and a few wiggly hugs..from both of you ;)

frontside or backside wiggles?

I've got some 16" liberty steelies here. They fit nice and open up cheap craigslist takeoff possibilities.

na, I have enough extra wheels to trip over right now. Thanks though.

Back