• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

would ya???

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
if left alone with a super hot chick and a sheep, would ya.....oh wait, wrong forums.

My buddy Jeremy (97Country) is parting with his XJ and has proposed the following trade to me:

His XJ for my Taurus .357 snub, an 870 Remington Wingmaster and $300. The shot gun is old and does not have the removable chokes, so its a $150 gun in my books, the .357 is new w/ only 5 rounds through it.

His XJ is as follows:
87 XJ Waggy w/ complete HO swap (wiring and all from a 93 XJ)
@ 6.5"-7" lift
Rusty's (I know, I know) Steering set up
Full leaf packs
RC drop brackets
231 w SYE
Front locker
4.56 gears
RE/Rusty's control arms
goofy homemade bumpers
rockrails

Im sure I missing some items.

It needs tires since he sold his Swampers. Its been sitting and brakes need some attention, but overall it could be a cheap wheeler to get back to playing with. And I know the rig since I helped him build it.

So, would ya trade??

Do it. who shots .357's anyway what are ya a cowboy in the old west. get another jeep.

I just dumblucked on the.357 when I got it so that's the only reason I ended up with it. I don't need more than 1 handgun personally, and my Glock 40 works for me. I also have 4 shot guns, so this old pump can go as well. I need a winter project since the C10 is done...

Oh, anyone interested in buying a LS powered full frame off retromod C10? :D

I just dumblucked on the.357 when I got it so that's the only reason I ended up with it. I don't need more than 1 handgun personally, and my Glock 40 works for me. I also have 4 shot guns, so this old pump can go as well. I need a winter project since the C10 is done...

Oh, anyone interested in buying a LS powered full frame off retromod C10? :D
interested in seeing... lol.

what year C10? step side or fleet?

titled as a 69, but it is a 68 for all practical purposes, fleetside.

IMG_20151003_145119_915_zpsogyb7a1b.jpg

IMG_20151003_145036_358_zps2yqn8i95.jpg

I'd do the trade for sure. What kind of money you wanting for the C10?

C10 will be in the mid $20's. Have a documented build at @$25k+ not counting all labor that was done by me. Its gonna take a special buyer to want what it is.

its got a full drivetrain out of a newer 2wd Tahoe. 5.3/4L60E 3 wire hook up with flashed ecm and custom tune, Hooker low profile headers, 2.5" exhaust back to MagnaFlow stainless mufflers, donkeydick air intake w/ K&N filter. Factory rear w/ 3.73's w/ posi, upgraded to 4 wheel disc brakes, complete frame off build w/ blasted and powder coated frame, 73-87 front suspension cradle, lowered right w/ drop spindles and coils all around, all new bushing and cab mounts, all prothane. Custom tank and high pressure fuel system, complete custom stereo box formed to cab, cab has been Dynamat covered, new windshield and back glass, all new rubber in cab, new carpet etc, Bluetooth cd player in glovebox, hell, I can go on for hours listing everything :D

I put the 6.0 engine cover kit on it to clean up the look. I have since finished looming the wires and got everything tucked tighter than RuPaul.

IMG_20150505_143923_400_zpshgtveuix.jpg

very nice!

im thinking my next build once i have a house of my own is a toss up between an offroad toy or street truck. C10 is on my radar, but probably a little earlier in their timeline (just personal taste). though the later the model, the better i think the fleet side looks. great job!

my roommate is actually interested in doing a 60's-ish C10 with a duramax.

I'm putting it all together and looks like we are coming to a deal. he still owed me a few $ from some furniture that he bought off me earlier this year, so it looks like the pistol, the shotgun, a box of ammo, a tree stand and I wipe his debt clean. In the overall scheme of things, I am into this for about $600. :D

I just sealed the deal and he is bringing me the title tonight. I will pick it up next week likely bc I am heading to Colorado on Thursday and I am way behind on things at home. It had a shitty "tractor" paint job done on it years back in a flat/matte black, so it is ugly as homemade sin. Home made roof basket too...we all love those! The lift springs in back are 8" and has hella rake, so it is going to get a leaf or 2 pulled out and try and get it to the 5-6" world. Its got a factory geared 4.56 Dana 35...so I will be doing some axle work too :D

I will whip out a Cheeseman Fab front winch bumper and a rear 1/4 Pounder w/ Chz model back bumper since its already cut n folded.

Jeremy just texted me that he had extended brake lines for it, steering box brace, drop pitman arm, front locker, welded rear, AA SYE, extra drive shafts, new fuel pump, new Interstate battery, extra Waggy header panel (he may want to keep it as wall art), a set of factory Turbines, Even has the power options of the Waggy....the comfy baby makin seats! :D

Back