• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wooly's this Weekend

Yeah, Eric I knew you would love that place. Cool thing is we didn't even hit everything. Plus, there is wheelin in the country a little further down the road. I heard that place is a blast as well. They are just barely open.

Yeah, Eric I knew you would love that place. Cool thing is we didn't even hit everything. Plus, there is wheelin in the country a little further down the road. I heard that place is a blast as well. They are just barely open.
WITC IMHO blows Woolys out of the water BY A LONG SHOT! I have been going to Woolys since it opened back on new years in 06 (i think) it "used" to be a great place to go. but ever since the closure they "closed" ALOT of fun trails that brought the big rigs in. and also some awesome trails for jeeps like mine. the only trail i cant concur right now in my locked up xj on 35s, stock shafts, is straight up 65. i can get my front over the initial climb but cant make it further than that.

woolys is a fun place to ride for the day its just not one of my favorites any more .02

as for that

WITC has 1500 Acres compared to woolys 500 acres so there is alot more trails and more challenging rock climbs to play on.

cool video though!

Yeah, I have to hit WITC. Your the second person I have heard say its better. My friend that has an Atv says its better for Atv's as well. Are they open this weekend? :)

Yeah, I have to hit WITC. Your the second person I have heard say its better. My friend that has an Atv says its better for Atv's as well. Are they open this weekend? :)
no they are getting ready for a BIG ride labor day weekend.

I want to see my video.
i want to see your video, too...
i have heard a lot of good things about witc as well. i want to hit it up soon! i'll prolly have my bugs worked out soon, but i don't wanna go up there on labor day. i kinda like my wheelin a little bit less crowded than that. i guess i'm a little selfish, cuz i wanna be the guy wheelin instead of the guy watchin everybody else wheel.

i want to see your video, too...
i have heard a lot of good things about witc as well. i want to hit it up soon! i'll prolly have my bugs worked out soon, but i don't wanna go up there on labor day. i kinda like my wheelin a little bit less crowded than that. i guess i'm a little selfish, cuz i wanna be the guy wheelin instead of the guy watchin everybody else wheel.
couldnt agree with you more!

Back