• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wooly's this Weekend

:guitar:so none of the other m'boro guys i called are goin. so it's me, brian and spencer coming from here, meeting up at brian's at 7:30. i'm about to go to bed so i can get up when i need to.... wooo! wheelin!:gee:

Good ride today guys! That mud hole we all got stuck in was a biatch! I have noticed several new trails woolys is starting to cut. Eric and Eric both made it up one new climb we found. It was muddy, rutted, and tight. I think Greg has some video of it.

Man, you can see where I really need to install a locker up front on the atv. I think a detroit is going to be ordered as soon as possible. Thanks for posting these up Greg.

Man, you can see where I really need to install a locker up front on the atv. I think a detroit is going to be ordered as soon as possible. Thanks for posting these up Greg.

They make Detroits for atvs?

They break too many shafts with lockers...:gee:

HaHa! Man we did some cool stuff yesterday. We did one climb before Greg and Eric got there that felt like it was vertical. Greg might remember when his friend tried it on his TJ when it was wet and he kept sliding down backwards. I thought the Atv was going to roll backwards! Luckily it didn't though.

Ah come on you know you ordered one of these instead...
Miya_Epoch_CX4.jpg

man, i'm still wiggin out over how much fun i had this weekend! wheelin is my entire reason for having a jeep! i've been told i would have an identity meltdown without my jeep, almost like wheelin the piss out of my cherokee is who i am... pshh.:rolleyes::dunno:
but really i wish i could do that for a living.

Back