• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wooly's Sept. 12, 2009

Okie dokie. Lets get a good ol fashioned vote going. I picked saturday because I actually have that day off. I work sunday at 4. Next to our names, lets put the day we would rather go wheelin'. Saturday the 12th or Sunday the 13th. We will count how many Sats vs Suns. The more votes wins and we will hit up Woolys on that day.

1. bosco01xj- (Saturday)
2. Trail rate this
3. thechief86(i'm also tryin to get some other guys to come):)
4. mbogosia (UT vs. UCLA is at 3pm so I am leaving at 2pm the latest.)
5. clrusty
6. Mr. Shrek
7. Postalxj

brian, not once have you ever called in sick to go wheelin. it won't kill you, i promise!!! i know i could do the same, though... my prob is that i don't work often, so when i have an opportunity, i hafta go with it.
1. bosco01xj- (Saturday)
2. Trail rate this
3. thechief86(i'm also tryin to get some other guys to come):) (sunday)
4. mbogosia (UT vs. UCLA is at 3pm so I am leaving at 2pm the latest.)
5. clrusty
6. Mr. Shrek
7. Postalxj

1. bosco01xj- (Saturday)
2. Trail rate this
4. mbogosia(sunday, but i'll go saturday.)
5. clrusty
6. Mr. Shrek
7. Postalxj

Well i have to say sat but my wife just told me she has a lastara a$$ mary kay party on sat and i have to babysit

so

1. bosco01xj- (Saturday)
2. Trail rate this
5. clrusty
6. Mr. Shrek
7. Postalxj (Sunday)

I would actually prefer Sunday. That way I can get drunk and watch football all day Saturday.
:bs: Truth is Beth came up with plans for you to drive the honda over to hobby lobby to pick up some fabric and scrap book materials. We all know you had to surrender your man card when you got not one but 2 hondas!

1. bosco01xj- (Saturday)
2. Trail rate this (Either)
5. clrusty
6. Mr. Shrek (Saturday, I have to work sunday)
7. Postalxj (Sunday)

so far looks like the sundays have it... i still think you guys that wanna go saturday should do it, though. i wouldn't miss out on all that fun just because you weren't going the same day as me.

well i see 3 sundays and 2 saturdays and one either, lol so yall trying to make me decide huh.. its either for me. Saturday would be better for me but i can wait till sunday.

I definitely can't go on Sunday. I've got a buddy riding along with an HD cameral so we can get some killer shots. I'll be there Saturday AM, probably between 9-10.

ok, so some of us will hit wooly's at 9 on sunday, and brian and shrek and whoever else can try on each other's panties on saturday whenever they feel like it. har har har.... don't take me seriously guys.

I'm out. I have a family function I forgot about on saturday. I'm working at church on sunday till noon. I'll call y'all and if your still going to be there for a while I'll head down there.

after thinking bout this and having kids and homework i better make it a saturday ride. so who all will go saturday? Im gonna be there in front of wooly's at 9 am sat morning. hope to see someone there.

jeez you guys make up your minds, then let me know what's gonna happen. if somebody goes sunday, i'll go too. otherwise i'm iguana sit at home and eat ben & jerry's all day.:rattle:

Back