• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wooly's Sept. 12, 2009

1. bosco01xj
2. Trail rate this
3. thechief86(i'm also tryin to get some other guys to come):)
4. mbogosia (UT vs. UCLA is at 3pm so I am leaving at 2pm the latest.)
5. clrusty
6. Mr. Shrek

Well cool Im in. I mostly ride with the guys and gals over at TNVJC, good bunch of people and ive already a couple of ya here,mbogosia and kgp,be nice to meet some more jeepers out there.

Yea i come to the one ya had in barfield park but the jeep was sitting completely stock then, and Buzz could lead a blind dog through anything, they took me to GMP stock,, yea real good people over there

hey i re-met a guy here in the boro that has a red '01 xj with 32" bfgoody km2's on it, and i think he wants to go with us. he actually thought about golden mountain this weekend, but he's goin to wooly's saturday of this week, but he said he'd go next weekend too. i told him to check out:NAXJA:, so he may be cruisin the forum with us before too long...:clap:

He really needs to go to GM this weekend. The best of the best will be there....a super group of guys and gals.

I would like to get out there around 9ish. As far as the meeting goes, we usually just meet there. If others are in the boro we can meet up and convoy. We'll have to figure it all out.

So who is still in or out for this?
1. bosco01xj
2. Trail rate this
5. clrusty
6. Mr. Shrek

Im in so far, so im putting my self down for the ride.

1. bosco01xj
2. Trail rate this
5. clrusty
6. Mr. Shrek
7. Postalxj

ha. lame-o... i'm out. i got called into work for saturday for a 14 hour shift. no chance of swapping to sunday? i never, ever work on saturdays, and the one day i have something fun planned, i have to work. this is verylastara seriously, anbody down for sunday? :dunno: i won't kill ya to go two days in a row....

Back