• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WITC: Memorial Day

So when does everyone plan on getting there? Also I have a friend that might have some spare bunks if you wanna chip in.

I wuz plannin' on gettin' out therre on sunday evenin' and wheelin' monday yo.

I'm leaving first thing sunday morning wheeling sunday and sunday night and a lil monday then heading home....gotta get my studies in before school tuesday....i talked to postal he is coming on sunday morning and leaving sunday evening

Okie doke. Garth and I will be heading to WITC on Sunday morning. Is everyone still in for this ride? Post up when you're going to be there so we can know when to meet up. We are camping Sunday night too. Word up.

Im out on this one, not able to make it

Im going to die here cause the last time I was off of the pavement was on new years day!!!!

Well guys I'm out. Even with the three of us busting it out the last 4 days I just found out I have death wobble at anything over 40mpg. Thanks again to Joe and Brian for all of their hard work and time trying to get me ready for this weekend. Guess it just wasn't meant to happen this trip.

Just got in from WITC and had a great effin time!

Back