• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

windrock in march

i dont know if im going to make it guys, my wife reminded me that she asked me not to do anything for the month of march because her moms going out of town and she doesnt want to be stuck at home on the weekends without help (she is also pregnant BTW)... so we will see as it gets closer to the date but i doubt she will want me leaving her. ill proly end up doign my shakedown run on a day trip to aetna after its all said and done with.

ok we'll stick with that date then.... blake gimme a heads up when your running a shakedown or if you wanna come up for an earlier weekend to give it a test run

Hopefully I'll be ready. Is the date still March 20th?

im always game!
Gotta get a few things ironed out but i ll be there..

mark

tacoma4x4040.jpg

I do not know how to add it to my profile. But this is what I will be wheeling in. Just think Dan if your Cruiser is not working you can always ride with me.

Thats awesome man! You bringin Hank with you? He looks like he's ready for the trip in the pic. I'm a little apprehensive about riding with you in the taco without a cage or roll bar, especially the way you drive it haha. I'm pumped though. Hopefully the fj will be wheelable by then, just got a few more loose ends.

Ps. you cant load profile stuff without being a paying member.

Yeah, I wish my rig was ready. I get to work on everybody's stuff except for my own. Lol, its time is coming though, and its gonna be a big time!

What trails you gonna run? I'm only on 33's now.:D:D

Carl (FlameRedTJ) is coming in his tj, I think he's gonna be on 35's and front locked on this trip. Stephen (Fj40er) is coming too, sas tacoma.

Looks like its gonna be a real good group.

i went to GA over the weekend but couldnt go to Marietta 4wp.. i was down town.
Now i know why i hate Atlanta so much.. traffic sucks.
yes im bringing the rubicon.. i sold the superwinch to some guy on CL who said he can rebuild it for cheap.. i was quoted $260 for the new winch motor. so if he can do cheaper.. good luck...

Mark

Well, guys, its not looking too good for me. Right now Im not sure Im gonna have a ride. Im not too much of a "rider", I don't really wanna pay that much to just ride, and Im sure none of you really want me to be driving your rig... lol.

Well, guys, its not looking too good for me. Right now Im not sure Im gonna have a ride. Im not too much of a "rider", I don't really wanna pay that much to just ride, and Im sure none of you really want me to be driving your rig... lol.

What about the ranger?

Tyler... you can ride with me as well, might need you there anyways for my shake down as well.

Back