• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Why poly bushings suck... *video*

Still, if you grease them properly they shouldn't and wouldn't squeak. I have poly bushings and they only squeak when I haven't greased them in a while.

same thin I was thinking, GREASE and power steering fluid

funvtec said:
same thin I was thinking, GREASE and power steering fluid
The arms are old Tomken machine arms with NO grease zirks. Otherwise, I'd be greasing them properly. The arms were temporary anyways. It has plenty of power steering fluid, the pump is just toast.

white balance? why doesnt anyone white blance while shooting 4x4 videos?

xjj33p3r said:
The arms are old Tomken machine arms with NO grease zirks. Otherwise, I'd be greasing them properly. The arms were temporary anyways. It has plenty of power steering fluid, the pump is just toast.

then I would say your original statement is void. Instead it should read Engineering a part with poly bushings and not including a grease zerk sucks.

correct?

funvtec said:
then I would say your original statement is void. Instead it should read Engineering a part with poly bushings and not including a grease zerk sucks.

correct?

I guess you're right... I was too tired to care about literal content labeling.

ECKSJAY said:
Then quitcherbitchin. :D
:viking:

Back