• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

why do you guys spend so much on t-cases???

Hmm...I don't know that my setup will be much help in that regard.

n24800499_32017075_486.jpg

DSC02700.JPG

n24800499_32008622_794.jpg

No separate crossmember for the 300...it's just clocked up. The front crossmember has the trans mount on it. The rear crossmember has the mounts for the 4-link and the belly skid connects the two.

that actually helps a lot. my 300 is flipped but that gives me a rough idea between your setup and timmay's.

do you like how much throw the shifters have? I guess it will take some playing around with to get the right amount of push/pull to engage the shifters on the 300.

any chance you have the part number for the cables and clevis'? (seems like they were McMaster Carr if I remember right)

only other thing I'm having trouble finding is a part # for the d300 1310 CV yokes.

that actually helps a lot. my 300 is flipped but that gives me a rough idea between your setup and timmay's.

do you like how much throw the shifters have? I guess it will take some playing around with to get the right amount of push/pull to engage the shifters on the 300.

any chance you have the part number for the cables and clevis'? (seems like they were McMaster Carr if I remember right)

only other thing I'm having trouble finding is a part # for the d300 1310 CV yokes.

I love the shifters, especially once you get the tension & bushings right at the pivot point.

I'm 95% sure the cables I have are part 1338K21 at mcmaster. Clevis ends are 6071K12 and I use those at the shifters; on the D300 end I just welded a coupling nut to a piece of 1/4" thick steel and bolted it to the stock shift rails.

You probably have a bunch of D300 1310 CV yokes sitting around. They're the same as the front output on a 231. :D

great! My doubler showed up yesterday. Measured it at 19".... I measured the 231 with an AA SYE at 17". Should be cake to shorted the rear shaft: especially because I shortened it before :D

I love the shifters, especially once you get the tension & bushings right at the pivot point.

awesome. If you have a close up on your shifters that would be cool

I'm 95% sure the cables I have are part 1338K21 at mcmaster. Clevis ends are 6071K12 and I use those at the shifters; on the D300 end I just welded a coupling nut to a piece of 1/4" thick steel and bolted it to the stock shift rails.

cool cool. probably what I will do also

You probably have a bunch of D300 1310 CV yokes sitting around. They're the same as the front output on a 231. :D

^Merry Christmas to me^ Thanks brother

Back