• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whos running no cat

FYI- I have a 98xj 2.5 downpipe, 2.5 flowmaster with no cat. The exhaust dumps at the muffler right about at the transfercase. No codes, runs perfect, passes MA emissons, and gets 20mpg. and it sounds great too. Every jeep is different, and this proves it.

It's only been a few years, hopefully he's decided what to do by now :dunno:

Zuki-Ron said:
Goatman's admitted to being a criminal too.

Criminal is a little Harsh... Maybe Anti Law Follower...

FWIW, Goatman has seen the error of his way. He is a Trailer Queen (so no Highway Miles!) and he only wheels way out in the desert in spots nobody can follow him so no one will have to smell his fumes!

Oh, and his buggy is not required to have a cat...

Also, I saw him planting trees the other day!

jrowell said:
Criminal is a little Harsh... Maybe Anti Law Follower...

FWIW, Goatman has seen the error of his way. He is a Trailer Queen (so no Highway Miles!) and he only wheels way out in the desert in spots nobody can follow him so no one will have to smell his fumes!

Oh, and his buggy is not required to have a cat...

Also, I saw him planting trees the other day!

< in my best Wizzard of Ozz type voice>Well, now! Why didn't he didn't SAY it was on an Off-Road only vehicle. That would be a horse of another color entirely !

"Anti Law Follower..." :confused1 The English language is difficult enough for these young folks without softening up and dumbing down the meaning of the simple words :D

Long day at work...sorry :)

was it really worth bringing this thread back from the dead?

IslanderOffRoad said:
was it really worth bringing this thread back from the dead?

ROFLMAO!

I didn't even notice the date when I posted, and I would bet a number of people after me didn't either! Atleast I wasn't the one who brought the damn thing back :D

WTF is it with all these old threads poping up again. They are like Ghosts!

I didn't notice how old it was, wtf

Back