• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

im looking forward to this trip... Sac guys still wanna caravan?

DIS-REGARD - LOL Thanks to everyone who helped me get the beast done.... I still have alot to do but the biggest stuff is done.

Hey ya'all.... It's been a real challenging couple of weeks. Unfortuantely I won't have my rig built in time but I am 80% sure I will be there Friday thru Sunday.

If I can't make it I will make sure my duties are covered :)

Late,
Mark

Yeah I'm down. We talked earlier about meeting up along the 50 for something to eat and to gas up. Any suggestions? May just like a McD's.

I need to get to the trail early though, before 10am, if that's cool with you Sean.

Josh

yeah im more into the early departure, its goin to be hot and i don't wanna have to worry about over heating......

Well I got a new job starting next week (yeehaw). I asked if I could get the 23rd off, so I should get up to Hermit Valley Thursday night or early Friday morning and stay through Sunday.

im out! money just is not right... wheelin on unemplyment is hard these days lol

yeah but the upside is i will at the Rubicon for 4 days, im headed up tommorow(friday)

Looks like I will not be making this but I have to meet some of you guys up at swamp.

Have fun up there.

I know none of you know me (just signed up), but I'm planning to come Saturday and Sunday. I'm a friend of XJensen, used to work with him as well. Came up on a ride along on a snow run earlier this year.

See J, now its official =).

Well, looks like I'm not going to make it. We're opening a new shop Aug 2nd, and there's just too much left to do. I need the weekend to get more stuff done so we're ready. Was looking forward to this trip.........

Well get offline and get down here so I can see the new mods.

Josh

Mission accomplished!

Made progress, passenger side fenders are clearanced, and start to make progress on my other "TO DO" items. Sadly, my new rear springs aren't going to make it in time to mount it looks like (estimated delivery is next Monday, D'oH!)

Back