• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

hey guys i would love to go to this. But you all have way bigger rigs then I do. Are there minimum requirements? I really hope i can go to this, it would be a blast
Check the individual threads for each run for lift and tire requirements. I think there are a few stocker runs (Corral?, Barney Riley?) but if you have 3" and 31's you are good to go on just about everything.

hey guys i would love to go to this. But you all have way bigger rigs then I do. Are there minimum requirements? I really hope i can go to this, it would be a blast
You should be fine. Deer valley should be the toughest. On Slick Rock I made it half way through stock (from Lake Alpine side) but it was also my first time ever wheeling.

You can always just go up and camp at Hernit Valley Campground meet some of the NAXJA people and have a nice time camping, eating some good BBQ and exploring the area on foot. You never know someone might have an open seat or two and maybe you can get a ride.

As far as capability, I did everything on deer valley, and slick rock, with 4 inches and 31's, with a rear locker. It was never stressful, and always a good challenge.

I'd say the hardest part is the end of slickrock. Took me a while! :)

As far as capability, I did everything on deer valley, and slick rock, with 4 inches and 31's, with a rear locker. It was never stressful, and always a good challenge.

I'd say the hardest part is the end of slickrock. Took me a while! :)

ok great.. and its not like im a total newb at jeeping, iv been around it all my life and know how to pick lines. I just havent pushed my rig to its limit yet

You should be ok.

I would recommend disconnecting the sway bar and flexing it out, and check for clearances.

Mine rubbed at first!

Nice.

Be sure to check brake lines, and all other clearances.

It's way more fun to just wheel then worry about stuff.

I may need to re-align some other plans to make SF. Count me as a tentative attendee, but don't hold it against me if I have to suddenly stay home and fling poo with the rest of the monkeys.

I will be there for the wednesday and thursday runs. Ill be heading up early to do the trails that I am missing.

Tempting.....

Pull the string out, sucker. This is the Sierras.......not BB, you'll really like it.

I guess Alzheimer's has finally struck.

I have been up there before and you were there. :yank:

Who can remember that far back? :laugh:

Hey ya'all.... It's been a real challenging couple of weeks. Unfortuantely I won't have my rig built in time but I am 80% sure I will be there Friday thru Sunday.

If I can't make it I will make sure my duties are covered :)

Late,
Mark

Hey Mark, I might have a right seat available if you're interested. I think my daughters are going to sit this one out. I'll talk to them and find out more for ya if'ns you be interested....

Back