• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who makes these headers (pics)

You dudes who are cracking your Banks headers - you'll probably crack any header you put in your jeep. Check and replace your motor mounts, otherwise you'll crack no matter what brand you throw in there.

well i am still looking at pacesetter headers fellahs and yes my motor mounts are brand new , and i have only hiway drove my jeep and my banks headers still cracked grrr . so any one else got any comments?? and who uses clifford headers ?? i might have a line on how to get those in canada here also . thx fellahas

Also besides healthy motor mounts, adding a flex pipe section somewhere after the down pipe is probably a very good idea. That is what I'm going to do. I'm not really "upgrading" my header, but found another stock header that was cracked as well. Having it welded up. But to relieve stress on it even further, I am going to add a section of flex pipe. Haven't looked really yet for exactly where is the best place for the flex pipe though.

yeah i will also do that i think u bring up a good point there , the guy at clifford perfromance didnt reccomend it but he said it couldent hurt . i am gonna run a flex pipe from a car its like a 2.5 inch braided hose with ends on it

Back