• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who knows this XJ

reddragon72

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I work at HP and I see a red XJ sometimes coming out of the back area of HP. It is a Red lifted XJ with the tire carrier on the back. Big XJ sticker on the back window. I have thought of parking next to his, but mine looks used ;-) and his is just purrtee hehehe

It means to get on the hood, drop your britches, and do the poop. It's a sign of respect.

It means to get on the hood, drop your britches, and do the poop. It's a sign of respect.

Either you are the super pop one in the community, or you have no girlfriend 0_o j/k

so on a serious note, no-one knows who that is? I think I even seen a NAXJA sticker on it, and that is why I am asking....

A couple days nefore you go out playing in yours, leave a note on it inviting them to go along.

When I was stationed in NC, a buddy and I went around and left notes on a couple of Jeeps that looked like they've never even been on a gravel road, inviting them on a trip up to Uwharrie.....2 actually showed up.

Either you are the super pop one in the community, or you have no girlfriend 0_o j/k

so on a serious note, no-one knows who that is? I think I even seen a NAXJA sticker on it, and that is why I am asking....

No girlfriend here, wifey wouldn't care much for that.

I have no idea. Maybe ask Tank on COR. He might know.

No girlfriend here, wifey wouldn't care much for that.

hehehehe, true so true!!

median... yea I asked on COR a month ago, and Tank didn't know so it looks like he is a loner, maybe I should "sticky on it", but save the stack for a prank on someone sometime.... na that is disgusting.....

Ok I pulled upto the guy at the light today, but my crappy hearing didn't allow me to here his name, I was in my girlfriends explorer cause I was running for parts so that probably threw him off.

maybe I should get some hearing aids.... WHAT???

Oh well I'll see him at a meet sometime...

ya everytime i see some rigs on the street or see someone i know im always in some other vehicle and not in my xj (which i DD)

ya everytime i see some rigs on the street or see someone i know im always in some other vehicle and not in my xj (which i DD)

ye that'e the same here, but I putting my rig back together so I can DD her and go wheeling. Me and the GF want to go to nice places to wheel that is not only fun but has some nice views to. No more cover it in mud and destroy it every weekend, I want her to travel.

ye that'e the same here, but I putting my rig back together so I can DD her and go wheeling. Me and the GF want to go to nice places to wheel that is not only fun but has some nice views to. No more cover it in mud and destroy it every weekend, I want her to travel.

WOW.. you have out grown Spring Creek... I am glad to hear that. I wish a few more people I knew would do that. Its getting dangerous out there and NO ONE cleans up after themselves... That place is trashed!

Median... Yea, after our last visit where we fell into the 12 foot hole we have decided that it is far to dangerous to go out there. plus I am still working on my rig reversing damage done while wheeling out there, and don't care to do more damage. We want to travel to other places, and eventually Colorado.

JTM... Yea I park mainly in 5 cause I ride a bike in the evenings and on weekends so I get enough exercise there. What do you drive to work? I have seen another white stock XJ in 5 but I doubt that is yours.

I used to drive a silver Frontier that was lifted, now I either take my Grand Cherokee (silver) or the ZX6R (white). My XJ has only been in the parking garage once and it is Grey. I have meet the owner of the white XJ with the 30x9.50 BFG ATs.

I'm in 5 today, the white XJ is usually up in the roof area. and I notice the tires to. Mine looks so bad right now cause I'm having trouble finding "stone white" paint for it, so it has rust blaster and black primer all over it, and I'm removing the black sticker junk along the bottom of the doors where the black stripe is.

Is your XJ trail only? you said it's only been in there once.

Back