• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is running what?

jmaxj said:
jeremy, montana guy guess what? lower is back open again also now you can add lower and upper to the list now.
Lower Helldorado????? Dude! Tell me you are joking????

Details? Please!!! this is my all time favorite trail in Moab.

DrMoab said:
Lower Helldorado????? Dude! Tell me you are joking????

Details? Please!!! this is my all time favorite trail in Moab.

not joking a group of us are running the helldorado's on monday it opened back up last week as a "trial" if it goes good it will stay open if not then it will get closed again, at least thats what i was told.

p.s. i'll let you know how it was:D

jmaxj said:
not joking a group of us are running the helldorado's on monday it opened back up last week as a "trial" if it goes good it will stay open if not then it will get closed again, at least thats what i was told.

p.s. i'll let you know how it was:D
So what happened to the bitch? Did she end up in jail? Dead? handcuffed to a tree naked in Bolder?

IntrepidXJ said:
that kicks ass....now i wish i could get out there for FF

You can ride out with me... BShaw might come too. I'm sure there'll be enough seats available.

jmaxj said:
jeremy, montana guy guess what? lower is back open again also now you can add lower and upper to the list now.

Lower was SOOOO 3 years ago..
Really, I think Rattlesnake at 5mile is tougher than LH, the only thing it has going is it takes longer than 5 minutes to run it.

But, I am glad to hear it's open:thumbup:

(one must remember tho, It's DEREK we are getting the info from):D:D

Geepfreak said:
(one must remember tho, It's DEREK we are getting the info from):D:D
well i'll find out monday if it's open or not and if it is i'll send ya some pics to prove it:laugh3:

IntrepidXJ said:
too bad i used up all my vacation time to go out to Moab and CO in May and the to Tellico in July. Wish I could go again.

I have no vacation time either. I'm going anyway.

Lawn Cher' said:
I have no vacation time either. I'm going anyway.

Who needs vacation time? Or a job for that matter? :D

I'm thinkin'...
Wed: Elephant Hill
Thur: Pritchett (come on Clint, you wuss)
Fri: Rim
Sat: Cliff Hanger or Spike or Arches (all depends on the wife's nerves on day 4! :D )

Morty'sXJ said:

I'm thinkin'...
Wed: Elephant Hill
Thur: Pritchett (come on Clint, you wuss)
Fri: Rim
Sat: Cliff Hanger or Spike or Arches (all depends on the wife's nerves on day 4! :D )

My wife will not run the Rim with me again. For some reason that trail seems to really unnerve some peoples . Especially flat landers. One had to back off the trail after 50 yards. (no names here)

Morty'sXJ said:

i do. i need a job, hopefully one with vacation time

stewie said:
i do. i need a job, hopefully one with vacation time

Good luck gettin a job with that ass! (Avatar) :laugh2:

Unfortunately I think my trail plans may have changed. Keep forgettin I have to accomodate the other peep's riding with me. Doh! Don't know that the wife and 5 mo old daughter would enjoy Prichett as much as me. :D

Morty'sXJ said:
Don't know that the wife and 5 mo old daughter would enjoy Prichett as much as me. :D

wife wont let me take her and the will then be less than a month old daughter. cant wait til she gets here- gut feeling says soon.

ok all the rumors arn't true lower isn't open but by the looks of it alot of people tried goin out to do it.

T - not in town yet...
W - not in town yet...
TH - Strike Ravine
F - Poison Spider
S - undecided - leaning 3D

jmaxj said:
ok all the rumors arn't true lower isn't open but by the looks of it alot of people tried goin out to do it.
See what you do....:wierd:

Get everyone's hope up, and then DASH them against the Cedar trees...:roflmao:

By the way, Shell and I will be there Sunday afternoon, maybe run a quick trail that evening, and if anyone want's to get together for a Monday trail, pm before that weekend or call me...

Leave a message, I'll call you back

Back