• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who is going to dixe run

dustyredneck

NAXJA Forum User
just making shure im not the only one going to dixie run.(i know im not going to be the only one but its just good to know)

dustyredneck said:
just making shure im not the only one going to dixie run.(i know im not going to be the only one but its just good to know)
Not I....wish I could. Not a chance we'll be making it. I'm hoping to be trailworthy by next Spring!

I plan on, got a sport at crawfords, but it really depends on the heep.60/44 swap should be done as well

I don't go anymore. If I were to go I wouldn't ride. The trail runs will get 20-30 jeeps on each ride and it makes for a LONNNGGG day.

i dont do the whole crawfords group ride thing. 20 to 30 people is just to many. Ill do most of my riding on thursday before too many people show up and on sunday when everyone is packing up. the rest of the time just chill see some old riding budies and make some new ones..(hopefully cherokee drivers)

come on somebody besides me has to go. If anyone does i will be camping out somewhere on five (i hope). If anyone see's me please stop and say hey ill be in my Yellow xj on 3851450's . ill be up on wendsday night and stay till sunday.

dustyredneck said:
come on somebody besides me has to go. If anyone does i will be camping out somewhere on five (i hope). If anyone see's me please stop and say hey ill be in my Yellow xj on 3851450's . ill be up on wendsday night and stay till sunday.
you may want to get a spot this weekend if your camping on 5.... :D
been there done it...just too many people. But if ya see a 5th wheel camper at the river x-ing with a white YJ thats called "Black Jack" Say hello for me.

Dustyredneck,

Some of us guys from Cleveland, GA will be coming up Friday afternoon, with intentions of camping on trail 5 near the river crossing, would camp and ride together if camping space is available, reserved(hint hint). Unfortunatley, my cherokee and my buddies commanche are still under construction...we'll be bringing our 4 wheelers. We'd need room for 2 tents. Likely to be driving Silver Isuzu Trooper with trailer, Red Suburban with trailer.

Chad

Ill try to take up as much space as possible but i cant make any promises. IM going up wed evening, a freind of mine is going up wed morning. Try to find me ill be in a gold super duty and my yellow xj you shouldnt be able to miss me.

Back