• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where do you get your XJ parts?

ApacheMechanic

NAXJA Forum User
So i'm trying to find a good supplier for my XJ now that i'm going to start putting parts on it...Where do you guys get your stuff from? and where can i find the clear corners for the front?:) thanks

I do alot from Poly Performance, DC4wd, ebay, and my my local suppliers to make my own parts. As far as aftermarket replacement parts, I use Kragen or Napa depending on what it is.

I buy all my parts at 4wheel drive hardware (www.4wd.com), but since I work there its not a hard choice!

I'm trying to grow our XJ catalog, but we can order you any parts we dont have in the catalog from any vender we carry.

If its cheap I'll buy it anywhere!

Most generic engine parts Napa or Auto Value,

for aftermarket stuff, bumpers: used: classifieds
Lifts: new: JC whitney<-FREE SHIPPING
Tires: classifieds and/or local offroad forums=cheap
lights, highlifts, other nonessentials: Northern Tool, cheap generic stuff that actually works
D-rings, chain, rope, recovery stuff: logging and tractor dealers=cheap and tons of variety

Your #1 friend: craigslist and classified advertisers

ApacheMechanic said:
the rocky road 3'' bb lift..is that any good? i havent heard ANYTHING about Rocky Road..
I have a Rocky road boost on my Jeep. The shackles are super beefy but either the shackles or my Jeep were outta whack because it took some serious prying in order to line everything up and get stuff put together. The coil spacers have been trouble free. I only ordered the 1.5" boost but they sent me two sets of coil spacers. Also, unless they've fixed the BPEs, stay away from theirs. Mine came with them and they didn't fit. We even tried to use a drill press to widen the holes where necessary and there was just no way to make it work.

Bookmarks.jpg

And Jeepin', though I've never bookmarked it for some reason.

Back