• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

when is the nexts meet up for socal area

:wave1: i really want to be apart of naxja family of xjs

Well, this thread went all to hell......:geek:

:doh: I though we did a pretty good job welcoming him in to the NAXJA family..:dunno: :gee: Ok ok ok... at least he has a pretty good idea of what to expect from all us asshats.

OP= Welcome again dude! If your ever in San Diego we have a couple M&G a month.

Paramount and Lynwood have already said "NO"

Welcome to the hood! I worked there for 32 years and never got killed even once.

That and i like the sound of the Heli lulling me to sleep :)

Also has to do with renting a house with a garage, a yard, wrenching space etc etc. It's temporary. 1-2 years max till i buy a house. :)

Are you going to step up to Wilmington when you do?

so when is the meet going to happen

There are a few subtle dynamics to NAXJA. One of which is the South Bay subgroup. We have this unspoken game where we all try to live as close to each other as we can without ever actually *seeing* each other. Some of us even shop at the same grocery store and narrowly miss.

SO, when is the next SOCAL meet and greet???

Boostamante

Dude you're BLACK.I was thinking you was of other color.

PS
Enjoy them tickets you got for the fest this year, they're talking about moving it cause INDIO wants to add taxes to your tickets.Up to 38 bucks per person.Nice.lol

Back