• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheel spacers

need? no... but it will help keep them off of the control arms at full lock. they measure out to about a 33x11 if I remember correctly.

here is a set on a RE 4.5" lift:
577594_360545297333226_681329569_n.jpg

I run that setup on mine with spacers. Pretty sure everything would rub without them, but everything clears fine with the spacers. It's been so long they've been on there idk if you have to have them or not tho.

On the topic of wheel spacers, is it essential to thread lock the spacers' lugs? The reason I ask is I have two sets of wheels/tires. I would use the spacers in combination with only one set of wheels.

I should have asked is it essential to locktite the lugs holding the spacers in place.

I am on my second set of spacers and have not locked any of them. I torqued them to specs, do a few trips around town then re-torque them. I re-torqued them again after a couple of thousand miles.

I have heard form others that it is mandatory to lock them.

Back