• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheel anywhere Sun. Nov. 11th.

E's95XJ said:
Awesome, we'll see you then.
Do you know TSF pretty well, as far as getting around and finding the right trails?

no, but we bring a map. We usually do ok in getting around. a couple U-turns :) here and there.

hmmm... A buddy and I are going up to TSF Saturday. Plan was to go up Trask River aways but maybe we should meet up with you guys instead. Assuming his toyota can keep up with the Jeeps :)

nightfoam said:
hmmm... A buddy and I are going up to TSF Saturday. Plan was to go up Trask River aways but maybe we should meet up with you guys instead. Assuming his toyota can keep up with the Jeeps :)

Yeah, we've got tow straps, we'll drag him if need be :D
It'd be awesome to have you guys along though, 'yota-n-all. The more the merrier. My cell number is on reply #8 in this posting and we'll be there by 10 on CB channel 4.......I'm sure you know all of that if you read the post:doh: I'm dumb.........but hope to see you there!!!

TORX said:
Here is a map you guys can download and print out. It may help with navigation a little bit.

http://www.oregon.gov/ODF/TSF/docs/ohv_map_04.pdf

Have fun, wish I could join you.

Thanks. I actually already have that map but I've never had to use it to navigate because I've just followed everyone else and last time we got turned around several times, do you think its fairly easy to find where you are up there?

E's95XJ said:
Thanks. I actually already have that map but I've never had to use it to navigate because I've just followed everyone else and last time we got turned around several times, do you think its fairly easy to find where you are up there?
I've been up there enough times now, I feel pretty comfortable getting around. Just pay attention to any trails you pass, or forks in the road so you can keep an eye out for where you are on the map.

If you guys arent back by Monday we'll send the SWEEP crew out :D

Last edited:
Cool.

We got a CONVOY!
Convoy_Horizontal_Poster.jpg

There's a potential we may not come with the group, my buddy is iffy about it for some reason, (4x4 envy?) so if we're not there at the start time, don't wait up. We may see you on the trail though, blue 99xj and a silver Tacoma starting out from Keenig Creek (our campsite)

Last edited:
nightfoam said:
There's a potential we may not come with the group, my buddy is iffy about it for some reason, (4x4 envy?) so if we're not there at the start time, don't wait up. We may see you on the trail though, blue 99xj and a silver Tacoma starting out from Keenig Creek (our campsite)

Tell him its no big deal, most of us are nearly stock and I have a friend that might be bringing a fairly stock F-150 too. Its all in good fun.

Big thanks again to everyone that came out today to do some wheelin'! We had a great day, thanks to Bjorn, Ryan, Chris, Dave and Brandon. We had an awesome time and I think a few suprises as to what everyone thought their rigs were really capable of. Between my friends Matt, Beckaly, and Grant I probably have a hundred plus pics and even some videos. As soon as I get it all I'll post it up!

Yes, it was an awesome time. We had it all, good people, great weather, and still some mud on the ground :)

I will post up the pics I have later. It was great. :thumbup:

I am sure there are some hilarious videos..:roflmao:

Big Props to Eric, for spotting everyone down a big drop on Archers. That was great. No one even got a ding.

I think we drove through the whole forest:laugh2:

Good times.

-Dave

all right guys, my rigs still stuck in the driveway. waiting on more parts. I need some pictures from yur run to get me by till then. come on i know you got em'.....

PICTURES ! !

I didn't get many. I was bringing up the rear. Here is what I have.

Map Stop somewhere on PowerLine.

1971190960_52ed438ce3_b.jpg

1971186754_823f9ff8a8_b.jpg

Grant can explain this one... LOL..
If I had only been a second or two sooner..
1970366897_d6d85dd34d_b.jpg

Here is a Pick of how Nice it was out there.,
1970365429_8eea52694b_b.jpg

Heres Bjorn Somwhere on Archers.
1970395587_350eb1a3a1_o.jpg

Here is Eric, doing an AWESOME job Spotting me down a nice Drop. He did a fantastic job getting everyone down safe and sound.
1971228242_965e723a9b_o.jpg

I wish I had more, but bringing up the rear, there wasn't a lot of opportunity.

Here is a short video from a hole we played in for a while.. Make no mistake.. I did make it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY_bjUEnIJY

Here is the set on flickr if you want any full size.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/duncanadventures/sets/72157603093277565/

mojojojo said:
all right guys, my rigs still stuck in the driveway. waiting on more parts. I need some pictures from yur run to get me by till then. come on i know you got em'.....

I'm waiting on some pics to be sent to me and some videos, as soon as I got 'em I'll post up. I can't wait to see how they turned out either.

Is there anything we can do to get you up and running any sooner Rod?

E's95XJ said:
Is there anything we can do to get you up and running any sooner Rod?

if i get everything i need this week, i could use a hand next weekend slamming it together. i'm gonna try and chip away lil by lil though as parts show up.:thumbup:

mojojojo said:
if i get everything i need this week, i could use a hand next weekend slamming it together. i'm gonna try and chip away lil by lil though as parts show up.:thumbup:

You let me know when next weekend or even this week if you get parts and I'm game!! Lets get you back together.....

Looks like you guys had a great time, and the weather cooperated with you.

How did the lower rigs do on Archers, damage wise?

Thats the trail that convinced me that rock sliders need to be #1 on the priority list. :(

Back