• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whats up

We haven't had monthly get-togethers in a while now, but if you wanna meet up, let's plan something! Either a meet-and-greet or, I know a lot of guys are itching to play in the snow (if we ever get any!).

We are hoping to hold a fairly large M&G at some point in Januaury in order to distribute $2,000 in land use donations
cool.gif

In any event, welcome to NAXJA!

Billy

the meetings use to be every monday at round table on keifer blvd? i use to be a member about 8 years ago and now i got another cherokee and want to get back in it

Wow, haven't heard about the old Round Table get togethers in a while.

Tuesday the 17th, 6:30 PM, Beach Hut Deli in West Sac, by Ikea. Who's in?

Anyone up for a m&g in the Santa Cruz or san Jose area?

san jose works well for lots of members
in fact, we could do it at the fun factory on a saturday if someone wants to step up & cook food, or we could pot luck it. :cheers:

I would like to do a M&G too, I'm easy bay, but sac would be cool. And I would love to pick the brain of a PnP employee, how a place could make me so happy and angry at the same time.

Back