• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whatcom County Build-Date Set (BBQ too!)

vikingxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys! I finally set a date for my Jeep lift/build. I have decided that June 20th and if we need it, the 2st to finish it.

I will have steaks and salmon to barbeque and shrimp. I will need a list of those who would can confirm so I know how much to prepare in advance (food wise) and so I can make my place presentable. Any food suggestions are more than welcome!

I've got the basic hand tools such as wrenches both in metric and standard, jack, jack stands, screw drivers and whatnot. If there is something you'd like to bring, please do so. The more tools the merrier!

I will PM you my address when you confirm.

Thanks!

EDIT: Pending how many people can come based on NW Fest being that weekend. Shyte.

Last edited:
Ahhh WTF? Where is that located? Maybe I'll have to get the weekend before that off.

OK-TENTATIVELY SCHEDULED for the 27th and 28th...who all is going to the NW Fest? Would the 20-21st work better?

Ill be in James. Depending on if we get a lift at work installed by then and if the boss is cool with it would you wanna do it at Masterpull? My boss was saying he wants to get our auto shop working soon so who knows.

-Alex

Sounds good guys. I'm going to pick up some New York steaks from work. If your boss doesn't care that we use your shop, that would be awesome. We could go back after/during for the BBQ or have it there at the shop. You can also check out the Willy's.

So what you installing?
I may be down if I have cash to make the drive.

~Scott

3.5" Rubicon Express lift with full leaf spring packs, new shocks, t-case lowering kit and 31s!:listenmus:spin1::scottm:

Hell with all those people that wont take long at all.... make sure that you start drinkin after your done with the install! Dont wanna see ya on the 5 oclock news... J/K, but seriously :wave1:

Is this still going on? What is the word.

Have you started spraying PB Blaster on all of your suspension bolts?

YES! Next weekend is when it will happen! I will begin with the PB Blaster shortly. I've had a very busy weekend. Graduated from Western on Saturday and Sunday I had a BBQ.

I'll begin hosing my bolts down as soon as I get a free bit of time.

Would my house be the best or is Master Pull open? (Alex)

Thanks!:cheers::cheers:

Back