• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was the name of that shady guy from a couple years back?

he's back but on Facebook posting on the SoCal XJ page asking for help fixing his rear doors

SoCal XJ page is locked.....you tards added him?

as did I

Check out "Kameran"s signature on pirate, that kid needs to rip off the wrong person already. This has been going on far too long.

He's listed his other previous scammer accounts as a scammer alert in it to make himself look good.

i seriously think he has multiple personality disorder or some shit he's been caught so many times arguing with himself on different accounts. It would be nice if a detective could open a case and actually have the time to follow this kid around the net - this is a complete pattern of repeated fraud and criminal intent.

Yeah, that would be nice. I looked at the picture of "casual" posted on here and his facebook page photos and it is for sure the same guy. Offered to help him fix the doors, then realized the name was familiar and somebody posted this thread link.

Somebody needs to straighten this guy out the "old fashion way" if you know what I mean.

Yeah, that would be nice. I looked at the picture of "casual" posted on here and his facebook page photos and it is for sure the same guy. Offered to help him fix the doors, then realized the name was familiar and somebody posted this thread link.

Somebody needs to straighten this guy out the "old fashion way" if you know what I mean.

I have a transfer caser for sale, the first email he sent me I know right away who it was. I played stupid and strung in along, he eventually quit emailing me.

he used that same SN on cherokeeforum as well

Noticed he has another thread on EXPO right now.. and goes into more detail on the mentioned robbery.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/122147-Flush-mount-3w-billet-led-bolt-type-rock-lights

That thread reminded me that there was a similar thread at CF recently for LED rocklights, selling batches of 20 or so also. Then the thread disappeared, so there probably another screenname that he used there recently.

Back